In an interesting and possibly very popular move Vodafone UK has announced a new service called Vodafone EuroTraveller, which is directed at its UK pay monthly contract customers only. At this moment in time, it can’t be used with pay as you go, mobile broadband or non-standard business plans and Public Sector.
Vodafone EuroTraveller allows you to use your mobile phone in Europe with the same call & text features you would expect to have at home – so you’ll have protection from those notorious unexpected holiday bills. For just an extra £3 a day, you can take your UK pay monthly contract minutes, texts and mobile internet to Europe -and you’ll only be charged on the days you use your phone.
Vodafone EuroTraveller What’s covered?
It’s only making calls (including to yourvoicemail), sending texts and using mobileinternet that trigger the daily charge –with Vodafone EuroTraveller, there’s no chargefor receiving calls and texts.
For Just £3 a day
- Use your minutes, texts and mobile internet withthe same freedom as in the UK (excludesextras)
- You’ll only be charged on the days you use your phone
- No charge for receiving calls and texts
- No monthly commitment – opt in and out wheneveryou like
- Check your remaining allowance just like at home- with My account or the My Vodafone app
We think this will be a big hit with holiday makers of all ages, wether travelling to Paris for a romantic weekend or Ibiza for a week of sun sea and music. If you want to find out more about this latest addition to Vodafone’s tariffs click here Save money with Vodafone
Like this post? Please share with your friends and colleagues too..